- $300 non-refundable deposit that is applied towards your tuition payment.
- Due within 30 days of receiving acceptance letter.
- 5% Discount on tuition if paid in full by September 10, 2013.
- 25% Discount on tuition for 2nd and subsequent family members from same household (first pays full) enrolled at the same time.
How to pay:
- Payments should be made in Canadian Dollars.
- Cheques or Money Orders should be made payable to New Life Church with EWSSM noted in the memo line. Mail to New Life Church 2041 Harvey Ave. Kelowna, BC V1Y 6G7
- Credit Card payments require an additional processing fee of 6% and can be made over the phone or in person.
- Paypal payments can be made online, but will require a processing fee.
- Students are responsible for their own living expenses during the 8 month school term.
In the event that a student withdraws form school within the first month and has previously paid their tuition in full, they may receive a refund of up to 85%. This refunded amount is based upon a pro-rated monthly portion of paid tuition. After January 1st tuition is non-refundable.
This school is not an accredited school with the province of British Columbia; therefore students are not eligible for financial aid, student loans or grants.
Auditing of Classes:
Those individuals wishing to audit classes may do so at a cost of $10/session or $25/day. Registration is in the Classroom. Some classes will not be opened to the public.